Trinity Women’s Bible Study
Sign up here:https://trinitybozeman.breezechms.com/form/WBS2023-2024
For both the daytime study and the evening study, we’ll continue our study in the book of James, with particular focus
- Time: How do we learn to think of time as gift to receive rather than as hours in which to conquer our To-Do
- Waiting: How can waiting reveal our limits, fortify perseverance, and land us resting more fully in God’s arms?
- Change: Unlike a house makeover that takes weeks or months, personal transformation takes a lot of time.
- Prayer: How does prayer call us to surrender our control and reorient our place in the universe?
On the Tuesday mornings alternating our James study (but NOT on Wednesday evenings), we’ll be working through a
study called When You Pray. This includes both working through Bible study questions on your own time and video
learning and discussion as a group (on Tuesday mornings) from 6 different women who have a passion for prayer.
Morning study: Our 1 hour & 30 mins (10:00-11:30) every Tuesday morning is broken down into different time segments
to allow for relational time, teaching from God Word, and discussion/application groups. Annmarie Hamling will
facilitate/teach on the given topic/passage, allowing for some group interaction and discussion.
Evening study: Our 1 hour, 15 mins (7:15-8:30pm) every other Wednesday night is broken down into different time
segments to allow for relational time, teaching from God’s Word, and discussion/application groups. Annmarie Hamling
will facilitate/teach on the given topic/passage, allowing for some group interaction and discussion.
The study runs from mid-September to late April, with breaks for holidays and school vacation.
- Every Tuesday morning @ 10:00, Alliance Fellowship off 19th and Koch. Tea, coffee, and refreshments provided. Childcare provided.
- Every other Wednesday evening @ 7:15, Petra Academy. No Childcare.
- Your home at your convenience.The Tuesday morning lessons from the book of James will be recorded,
and links of the recording will emailed to you the following Thursday or Friday.
Louise Jones will again be providing childcare for the Tuesday morning study. Thanks Louise!!
Women are not required to come to every lesson in order to participate in this study. Many women will have other
commitments that they must prioritize, such as sick children, work, etc. However, the more consistent your
participation, the more you will get out of our time together, on many different levels.
Each Monday before the upcoming study, Annmarie Hamling will email all study participants to remind them of the
upcoming study and to let them know what we’ll be studying that week.