“Whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each person should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Cor 9:6-7).
There are several ways to send in your tithes and offerings.
To send a check or submit a larger one-time gift, mail them directly to the church at:
4720 Classical Way
Bozeman, MT 59718
Online giving is great for regular, recurring giving and is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Trinity Church. It allows for greater consistency, efficiency, confidentiality, and security. The first step is to create your account. This is a one-time secure setup that will allow you to give one-time gifts, recurring gifts, and access your giving records.
Three Simple Steps to Create Your Online Giving Account
- If this is your first time logging in, click Sign up.
- Enter the requested information including a password and click Register.
- Provide your contact and bank information.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
- You can log back in at any time using your email address and password.